The Nursing Home Ombudsman Agency of the Bluegrass, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to making life better for 5,500 residents of nursing homes and other long-term care facilities in 17 counties in Central Kentucky. It is the only organization doing this work.
Our team of 25 certified ombudsmen visit residents, monitor their care, and advocate on their behalf when there are problems.
- They are trained to spot signs of physical, emotional, financial, and sexual abuse.
- They educate residents, families, and facility staff about the special legal rights of individuals living in long-term care facilities.
- They treat residents with the honor and respect they deserve.
- As part-time employees of the Nursing Home Ombudsman Agency of the Bluegrass making a modest wage, they go above and beyond the call of duty for the benefit of the residents they serve.
- They are the heart and soul of this organization.
To make a tax-deductible gift, mail checks payable to the Nursing Home Ombudsman Agency of the Bluegrass (NHOA) to 3138 Custer Dr., Suite 110, Lexington, 40517 or make a gift online here.
DESIGNER SHOWCASE HOUSE HISTORY
2018 The White House at 3330 Versailles Road
2012 Highland Hall
2008 Shady Side
2007 Rose Hill
2003 La Belle
2002 Providence Place
2000 Spendthrift Farm
1997 The Grange
1994 Pinkerton-Rouse Place
1992 Normandy Farm Main House
1991 Firebrook Mansion
1989 Meadowthorpe Mansion
1988 Centre City Condominiums
1986 Mount Brilliant
1984 Louden House
1982 Bell House
1981 Shady Lane House
1979 Faywood Estate
1978 The Mansion at Griffin Gate
1976 Birch Nest