How can I help?
- Bring your new, unwrapped items to the NHOA office (3138 Custer Drive, Suite 110, Lexington) Monday through Friday 8am – 4pm. Leave your gift in the drop box outside our office door. We are closed November 24-25 for Thanksgiving.
- Shop our Amazon Wish List and your gifts will be delivered straight to our office! To purchase from the wish list, visit tinyurl.com/SilverBellsWishList . Please indicate the items you purchased are a gift and add your name, address, email address, and phone number to the gift message.
- Make a tax-deductible contribution of $25 per resident and we’ll do the shopping for you. Click here to provide a tax-deductible contribution or send a check to our office.
What do residents want?
Due to COVID-19, we are strictly limiting items we can accept to the following:
- warm blankets
- word search, puzzle, and coloring books
- pens, coloring pencils, and pencil sharpeners
- individually wrapped snacks & candies
When are gifts due?
Please bring gifts by Friday, December 15.
Whom should I call with questions?
Leave a message at 859-277-9215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.