How can I help?
- Bring your new, unwrapped items to the NHOA office (3138 Custer Drive, Suite 110, Lexington) Monday through Friday 9am – 4pm November 27-December 15. Leave your gift in our contactless drop box outside our office door.
- Shop our Amazon Wish List and your gifts will be delivered straight to our office! To purchase from the wish list, visit tinyurl.com/SilverBellsWishList . Please indicate the items you purchased are a gift and add your name, address, email address, and phone number to the gift message.
- Make a tax-deductible contribution of $25 per resident and we’ll do the shopping for you. Click here to provide a tax-deductible contribution or send a check to our office.
What do residents want?
We are limited in the items we can accept:
- warm blankets
- word search, puzzle, and coloring books
- markers, colored pencils, sharpeners
- individually wrapped snacks and candles
- lotion and chapstick
When are gifts due?
Please bring gifts by Friday, December 15.